Information clause – GDP
According to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on
protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such
data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (RODO), we would like to inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is Win2Trade Michal Zaprzalka with headquarters 15-124 Białystok, Andersa 5, 406 hereinafter referred to as the Company;
2. The Administrator may be contacted in writing via the following post: Win2Trade Michal Zaprzalka with headquarters 15-124 Białystok, Andersa 5, 406 with an ADO-RODO note or e-mail: email@example.com;
3. Your personal data obtained before or during the conclusion of the contract is used for the following purposes:
a) Implementation of the Company’s interests consisting in offering products and services to clients (legal basis of Article 6, paragraph 1, f) RODO)
b) conclusion and execution of the contract that connects us, including the identification of possible complaints (legal basis: Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) of the GDPR);
c) the performance of legal obligations imposed on us under the accounting and tax laws, e.g. issuing and storing invoices and accounting documents (legal basis: Article 6 (1) c),
d) determining, defending and seeking possible claims, which may include the sale of our claims to another entity, i.e. in our legitimate interest (legal basis: Article 6 (1) letter f of the RODO);
e) establishing, defending and seeking possible claims, which may include selling our claims to another entity, i.e. in our legitimate interest (legal basis: Article 6 paragraph 1 point f) of the GDPR);
4. We will process your personal data for no longer than it is necessary to achieve the assumed goals, i.e .:
a) For the time necessary to conclude and perform the contract and the period after which the claims under the contract will be time-barred;
b) For a period defined in legal regulations, e.g. the period in which regulations require us to store invoices and accounting documents.
5. The personal data provided by you will be made available to the following entities:
a) Advertising agencies or other entities acting on our behalf undertaking marketing or promotional activities on our behalf;
b) To entities providing and supporting our ICT systems;
c) Entities providing advisory, audit and legal assistance services to us;
d) Banks and other payment institutions and insurance companies;
e) Entities operating postal, courier, forwarding and transport;
f) Subcontractors who are required to perform contracts;
g) Subcontractors, whose operation is necessary to liquidate claims claims.
6. Personal data provided by you will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area (that is, the territory of the European Union and Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland);
7. Your data will not be processed in an automated way, including in the form of profiling.
8. Your personal data will be kept until withdrawal of consent;
9. You have the right to:
a) access to the content of your data and the right to rectify it
b) request for deletion (if processed unreasonably), for processing restrictions, for data transfer,
c) opposition, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
10. Regardless of the above rights, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body when you feel that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016;
11. Providing your personal data by yourself is voluntary, but necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract.